- Generally the recommended amount of protein intake is 1 gram per pound of body weight. This is very general and should be modified if needed to help produce muscle gains. If one is a hard gainer then protein intake should be increased to 1.5 grams/pound of body weight. This amount includes all protein-supplements and food.
- Animal based protein is inferior to animal based protein because of incomplete amino acid composition.
- Dairy and eggs are great,complete protein sources. If consumed in moderation they will not make you fat or raise cholesterol levels. Excess simple carbs will.
- Protein powders are great supplements but the best source of protein is whole protein foods. Use powders as a quick extra protein source.
- Protein is great for causing increased protein synthesis in muscles but will only help lead to increased muscle mass. Make sure to follow a complete muscle building workout program.
“A lot of very beneficial information.....Different HIT exercises I haven't heard of before” -W. Pruitt
“Techniques in these books are Fantastic….would recommend to any and all HIT trainers” -A. Gutierrez
" Five star all the way. Every HIT training method is covered in these books. Love them” -J. Berndt
Finally a comprehensive volume of nine books on both High Intensity(HIT) and Volume Bodybuilding Training!
There are many unique training programs contained in my books that give bodybuilders new techniques to increase his/her muscle building potential.
Complete explanation of:
Rolling static partials
HIIT-Lose weight FAST with Interval Training!
Unilateral training- why it works better than traditional training
Why training smarter -not longer builds muscle faster!
How to implement Progressive Overload and Double Progressive Overload to Supercharge Muscle Gains
Learn how to determine the ideal training frequency for your body type
Which supplements to take to safely build lots of muscle
All programs are fully-explained with complete workout routines for each different technique.
Stop Wasting Time and Effort-Build Maximum Muscle!